First Canadian Place
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsFirst Bank Tower, and First Canadian Place
NeighbourhoodBay Street Corridor
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby BuildingsCanada Permanent Trust Building, Lombard Place, Bank of Montreal - 302 Bay, 304 Bay Street, 90 Adelaide West, Ernst & Young Tower - Adelaide, Concourse Building, Richmond Adelaide Centre - Garage, oneeleven, and Royal Trust Tower
Nearby ParksBerczy Park, Cloud Gardens, First Canadian Place Public Park, Nathan Phillips Square, and Union Station Parkette
WardToronto Centre-Rosedale (28)
DesignationCommercial, and Office
Height (Non-Specific)298m (977.69f)
- 2008-08-11: Onsite Observations
- 2010-12-08: Reed Construction Data, "First Canadian Place, 100 King St W, M5X 1J5"
- 2003-01-01: Dundurn Press, "Toronto Sketches 7: The Way We Were", Mike Filey
- 2010-02-19: http://www.toronto.ca/bbp/pro…
- 2010-09-13: Urban Toronto, "Quick Pic(s): First Canadian Place Re-Cladding Slowly Being Revealed"
- 2010-11-08: Urban Toronto, "First Canadian Place Behind The Scaffolding"
- 2010-11-22: Urban Toronto, "A Close-Up View of the First Canadian Place Recladding"