No. 210 Residences - Structure 2
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsNo. 210 Residences - Structure 2
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
ComplexNo. 210 Residences on Simcoe
Nearby BuildingsNo. 210 Residences - Structure 1, Canada Life - Tower 2, Zurich Centre, Canada Life Assurance Building, St. Patrick Tower, 34 St. Patrick, Bell Canada - Simcoe, 80 St. Patrick, Village by The Grange - Building 2, and Village by The Grange - Structure 1
Nearby ParksGrange Park, Larry Sefton Park, Nathan Phillips Square, Sir William Campbell House, and St. Patricks Square
Residential Suite Minsize38.28m² (412f²)
Proposed (2008 to 2013)
- 2011-04-20: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "Report from the Director, Community Planning, Toronto and East York District - Final Report - 210 Simcoe Street - Zoning Amendment Application", City Of Toronto - Toronto And East York Community Council
- 2011-04-01: Reed Construction Data, "210 Simcoe St, M5T 1T4"
- 2014-04-15: Reed Construction Data, Daily Commercial News and Construction Record, "Soaring up Simcoe"
- 2011-08-25: The Toronto Star, "Site seeing: Downtown West"
- 2011-12-07: Reed Construction Data, "210 Simcoe St, M5T 1T4"
- 2012-02-24: Reed Construction Data, "210 Simcoe St, M5T 1T4"