Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known AsDexia Tower, RBC Centre, and Simcoe Place II
Address155 Wellington Street West
Postal CodeM5V 3H6
NeighbourhoodWaterfront Communities-the Island
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Nearby Buildings180 Wellington Street West, Metro Hall South, Symphony Place, 205 Wellington, Metro Toronto Convention Centre - North, 70 University Avenue, 40 University Avenue, Metro Hall North, 145 Wellington Street West, and Simcoe Place
Nearby ParksFirst Canadian Place Public Park, Isabella Valancy Crawford Park, Metro Hall, Olympic Park, and Simcoe Park
DesignationCommercial, and Office
Office Floorplate2,322.58m² (25,000f²)
Height (Non-Specific)182.94m (600.2f)
Electrical EngineeringMulvey & Banani International Inc.
Elevator ContractorThyssenKrupp Elevator Can Ltd
- 2008-06-04: Onsite Observations
- 2005-09-28: Commercial Property News, "Cadillac Fairview Puts On the Ritz With Planned $342M Toronto Tower ", Paul Rosta , Senior Associate Editor
- 2007-02-13: Reed Construction Data, KeyMail Report, "RBC Centre, South side of Wellington St between Simcoe St and John St"
- 2010-08-18: http://www.pcl.com/projects/A…
- 2009-08-25: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "King Spadina East Precinct Built Form Study - Progress Report"
- 2006-08-16: Reed Construction Data, KeyMail Report, "PRIVATE OFFICE BUILDING"
- 2011-02-21: The Toronto Star, "Hume: New Ritz-Carlton, five-star architecture"
- 2010-11-05: The Toronto Star, YourHome.ca, "Downtown condos offer a change of space"
- 2009-09-15: The Globe and Mail, "The latest in cool", Angela Kryhul
- 2009-09-17: The Toronto Star, "New towers have city looking up", Royson James