Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Also Known As1001 Bay
Corp #Metro Toronto Condominium Corporation #876
NeighbourhoodBay Street Corridor
CityToronto, Ontario, Canada
Urban AgglomerationGreater Golden Horseshoe
Shares Address With987 Bay
Nearby ParksBreadalbane Park, George Hislop Park, James Canning Gardens, Parking Lot # 2, and St. Mary Street Parkette
WardToronto Centre-Rosedale (27)
Height (Non-Specific)104.9m (344.16f)
Residential Suite Count566
- 2009-07-19: http://www.geowarehouse.ca/
- 2005-02-12: The Toronto Star, "Bay St. building looks unfinished", Christopher Hume
- 2008-06-28: Onsite Observations
- 2009-03-01: City of Toronto, "Parking Standards Review: Examination of Potential Options and Impacts of Car Share Programs on Parking Standards", Ibi Group
- 2010-04-26: Simple-Knowledge, TREB MLS Summary Information, "Condominium Corporations and Addresses", Rod Taylor
- 2010-08-10: City of Toronto - Toronto and East York Community Council, "TE36.15 - Revised Staff Report - 1000 Bay Street - Rezoning Application"
- 2010-10-22: The Toronto Star, YourHome.ca, "Jade condo targets what women want"
- 2012-05-14: National Post, "Sold: Spectacular view of the city"